Rev. Dr. Pramod Rao
Who could be the messenger of God?
- 2 Kings 5:1 - Now Naaman, commander of the army of the king of Syria, was a great and honorable man in the eyes of his master, because by him the Lord had given victory to Syria. He was also a mighty man of valor, but a leper.
- Leprocy indicates unholiness
- God wants us to glorify his name even in the times of troubles
- Sin seperates us from God, unless we are cleansed, we can't receive back
- Are we really doing God's work?
- How much are we glorifying God through our works?
- How many people do we led to Christ?