Bro. Thomas Paul
Cries of various people from various places. Have you ever cried for Mercy?
- Mark 10: 47 - And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
Mark 10: 52 - Then Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road.
Do you want to see Lord Jesus? Blind man's name was written in book of life. What about you?
We need victory over sin, Cry out to Lord. Your goal, directions will change.
- Luke 16: 24 - And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
- Mathew 14: 26 - When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear.
Only Jesus can save us, comfort us, Take courage. Cry out to the Lord.
- Luke 23 : 18, 21, 23 - But they all cried out together, “Away with this man, and release to us Barabbas”, But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him!", But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed.
- Mathew 27: 46 - And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?